StepIn – Dates and registration
Studieneinführendes Programm für international Studierende der Ingenieur- und Naturwissenschaften (Introductory programme for international students of Engineering and Natural Sciences)
Dates & Deadlines
StepIn takes place in the summer semester 2013 from 15th April 2012 to 5th July 2013, Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 1:15pm in the Studienkolleg
Course fee: EUR 300
Registration: at the latest by 22 March 2013 or when all places are filled. You must enrol as a student at TU Darmstadt to take part in StepIn
How the application process works:
- Online registration via the Foreign Student Affairs Office at TU Darmstadt http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/aaa/online_bewerbung_2/online_bewerbung_aaa.de.jsp (button: Studienkolleg)
- The Foreign Student Affairs Office at TU Darmstadt then checks your higher education entrance qualification.
- You will receive written authorisation for StepIn from the Foreign Student Affairs Office at TU Darmstadt. As soon as you receive this authorisation, transfer the course fee (EUR 300) to the account given below or pay the fee in cash at the Studienkolleg.
- Once the course fee has been credited to our account or been paid at the Studienkolleg, we inform the Foreign Student Affairs Office at TU Darmstadt.
- You can then enrol as a student at the Foreign Student Affairs Office at TU Darmstadt.
Payment transfer to:
TU Darmstadt – Studienkolleg
Sparkasse Darmstadt, account no.: 704 300, sort code: 508 501 50
Please enter the following as the reference:
KST 49 400699 00 – Pr.Nr. 40100335, as well as StepIn and your name
during Studienkolleg office hours