Information Technology is taught in four lessons per week. Topics in practical and technical information technology will be dealt with. In practical information technology, the focus is on an introduction to programming. Programming is taught using the Java programming language.
- Introduction to object-orientated programming
- Conditional instructions and branching (if, if-else)
- Loops (while, for)
In technical information technology, the focus is on number representation and Boolean algebra.
Topics in technical information technology:
- Dual system and other positional notation systems
- Integers, floating-point numbers
- Boolean functions, normal functions, Karnaugh diagrams
- Circuits, e.g. adder